Sunday, September 18, 2011

2011 Already! Damn!

Sighhhh!,

It has been months or perhaps a year since my last update, many things has come and passes by. Damia is fast developing to become a full-fledged toddler with her own screaming antics to boot.

We've been to Australia and South Korea for vacation.

No major transformation is happening on my working life =)

My brother has started his own BBQ and catering business specializing on Grilled Lamb, Oxtail soup and whatnot. You can contact him at 012-9737602 if you want out of this world Grilled Lamb.

Speaking of business, it seems that every Tom, Dick and Harry is busy with their online business. Even my wife is starting her own online business, my dear god! my wife! business!...My wife and business shouldn't be in the same sentence for god sake.

The idea is for her to open her own business and stop asking for money from me, kah kah kah, but so far it's not working as expected. I'm forking out more money than ever before to support her business, not very bright, am i?

Please give her the support she needed by going to her blog :

scarffiction.blogspot.com

and please like her fan page at facebook too.

Regards,
MARK


0 comments:

Post a Comment