Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ayam Penyet, USB drive and HDMI cable

I had lunch at Waroeng Penyet at The Curve with my friend...although the Nasi Ayam Penyet served wasn't up to my expectation but it is still sufficient to satisfy my cravings and it is relatively cheap as well, maybe I’ll bring along my wife next time. I bought a spanking brand new 8GB thumb drive, I'd lost countless number of thumb drives over the past couple of years and this is the first time I bought one for quite a while. Hopefully this one won't suddenly vanish out of thin air or mysteriously disappear from my work desk this time around. Originally I'd intended to purchase the thumb drive for my auntie but she already bought one, I guess she got tired of waiting for me to buy one for her. I've bought HDMI cable as well so I don't have to switch back and forth between playing X-BOX and watching movie.

Oh well, I'm all beat up and it's time to rest. I still have to prepare for an upcoming EMC exam this Friday and Cisco exam to be scheduled on the fourth quarter this year. I've left university for almost 4 years now, can't really explain why on earth do I have to prepare for a barrage of exams =)

Until then,

Regards,

MARK


1 comments:

3D HDMI Cable said...

Its good that you have buy HDMI cable. HDMI cables also works with amplifiers, repeaters, or equalizers. They are a very good source of input output audio devices.

Post a Comment