Monday, August 10, 2009

Training at Singapore

Bleurgh! I'm seriously bored out of my mind with nothing to do here in Singapore, just waiting for the classroom training to start tomorrow morning. Until it actually starts I'm walking and wandering around Suntec City Shopping Mall for two purposes: one is to familiarize myself with the training center location so I could get myself around the place easier and second reason is - scanning for wireless access point without password or access security properly configured. That second effort proved to be somewhat futile, maybe Singaporean are better equipped with knowledge about wireless security setting, I'm reduced to sitting helplessly at Starbucks sipping my Hot Chocolate. I’m hoping that the training tomorrow won't be half as boring as today.

I almost miss my flight to Singapore because I overslept or to be exact my alarm clock didn't exactly rings or beeps, I guess when I altered my alarm clock on my Blackberry from 6 A.M to 5 A.M I must've forgotten to save the changes made. My flight departs on 7.45 from LCCT Sepang so the latest time to check in is 7 A.M but since I left home around 6.05 A.M the journey to airport via taxi seems to take forever especially when the driver is driving very 'cautiously' to be mildly polite or diplomatic. I reached the check in counter on 7.05 A.M, 5 minutes later than the closing time but I'm very lucky to say the very least as the express counter is still open for last minute boarding. Phew! I swore that I was imagining myself taking a bus all the way to Singapore when I was on the way to LCCT.

It's time to watch some football action on the TV as I missed out on the Charity Shield Cup action last night.

Regards,
MARK

1 comments:

ely said...

Come back soon dear!

Post a Comment