Sunday, June 14, 2009

My autobiography

Sigh,

I'm so tired to write anything today but my fiancée insisted and 'pestered' me to write my own biography. Her persistent and incessant request made me crumble and yield to her request. Ohh, speaking about the agony of defeat.... =)

I was born on 4th Nov 1982 at Polyclinic Lourdes (how to pronounce it, is a source of contention between me and my fiancée) Sentul Kuala Lumpur. My parents are both Kedahan so my hometown is naturally Kedah. During the first couple of years of my life, we lived at Selayang Baru before our family decided to move to Seksyen 11 Shah Alam. I spent my adolescent days as school boy at Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Seksyen 6 Shah Alam before moving on to Sekolah Menengah Projek Seksyen 11 Shah Alam. Upon finishing SPM, we moved to Bandar Sungai Buaya, Rawang for reason I couldn’t comprehend until now. I was received onto Matriculation course at Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan and enrolled into Life Science Course believing I will graduate as a doctor/pharmacist/chemist/ (please fill in the blanks as necessary). As my matriculation final results are too 'good' to be true, I was accepted at KUiTTO. I studied and graduated as a Bachelor of Information Technology and as the most eligible bachelor as well =p, please don't take my words for it. For the past 4-5 years I worked in IT field and I never looked back as I truly enjoy what I'm doing.

I met, as it turns out, my wife (soon-to-be) in 2004. We had an industrial training together that allows us to meet every weekday. I noticed her on the very first day and wanted her to be mine." But I had just one dilemma: How do I get the chance to talk to her as I'm actually kind of introvert when it comes to woman?

The industrial training lasted for about 6 months. Everything really has changed and played out in a unique and wonderfully-surprising way. The whole thing was rather serendipitous and unexpected. We grew closer as time passes by and after industrial training ended we contacted each other through phone calls, emails and text messages.

There are a hundred details I left out, but that's the gist of how I met my wife. She is the most interesting, fun, and beautiful person I have ever known. She makes my life interesting and surprises me often. I have given her my love, and she has requited it.

*By the way this is supposed to be for our wedding slideshow or something to that effect and it is supposed to be THAT mushy and sappy,even when I read it, it send shivers down my spine*

Regards,

MARK


1 comments:

Juanny said...

that is the most sweetest thing u've ever said (virtually)-ahaha... :) cant help to read it over n over again, this will be my favourite entry!hehe

Post a Comment