Sunday, June 7, 2009

My awkward experience

Heh,

I spent most my time today at my fiancée house discussing about our upcoming wedding and preparation. How time flies! 17 days left to our solemnization! There are so many items and random things with reference to wedding to be considered and taken care of. The placement of guests, itinerary of guests, flow of wedding and coordination between two sides etc, to juggle everything and please everyone involved is mind boggling. Anyway, had very big and heavy lunch at my fiancée house, after lunch we proceeded to figure out how to make our very own video slideshow. Ideally the video should contain pictures from our childhood and the early days of how we met each other, it will then be projected during our wedding at Bukit Damansara Comunity Hall. We're in the process of collecting and determining which picture belongs in it and which picture should be discarded. Not much progress achieved on this front as all of our pictures are in my external hard disk at my home, we just toyed around with the software just to be familiar with it. The software that we’re using currently is Ulead DVD slideshow.

Approximately at 4 p.m we went to our bridal boutique to try out our wedding clothe and this is when something very awkward happened. I was given my solemnization attire so I quickly change from my casual clothe to my solemnization attire, my shirt and pants color for the solemnization are actually pearl white so while I was trying it out in front of the boutique owner and my fiancée, my fiancée gestured to me using her face and hands about something.  I did not realize the fact that my brief color can be seen from outside as the pants is quite transparent. Ha-ha, the owner even joked about the choice of color of my brief, maybe it was so visible even the owner and her tailor could see it. What the heck was I thinking?! Lesson learned for today is - if you want to try your wedding attire please make sure you do not wear brief that is bright and striking in color to the extent it is visible from the inside of your pants  =)

I have to complete a couple of proposals and incident report tonight so until then...

Regards,

MARK


1 comments:

Juanny said...

Hehe cant stop laughing at the uh hmm brief part, cant believe tht u'll even mention it here... :P

Post a Comment