Sunday, May 24, 2009

My eventful Sunday

My feet are sore of all the walking today; it started of with me visiting my fiancée parent’s house. After a brief stop, we went straight to Tesco Selayang just to get a couple of blueberry cheese tart, my favs! Had a couple of drinks and off we go to Cavenzi furniture store right next door to Tesco. Saw quite a few items that are pretty interesting, especially at Enzo furniture store. The prize of Enzo furniture is slightly higher than Cavenzi but I believe the finishing is a tad better. It’s better to check whether Enzo and Cavenzi furniture is manufactured at the same factory or I might be paying extra for nothing. If it is indeed manufactured at the same location than it might not be worth the extra bucks

Of all the store that we went through, there are a couple of things that irritates me. First, the constant harassment by the sales assitant, I can't stand it when I'm deliberating to purchase something, the over zealous sales assistant keeps yapping in the background. I can't even walk and admire the quality of their products without being tailgated. Lastly, what's the point of hiring storekeeper if they can't converse in Bahasa or English? Some of the questions are not answered, but most are answered out of context. 

We had late lunch at Marché, to our pleasant surprise, there's a lot of food variety to be chosen from. I ordered Seafood Platter while my fiancée ordered Chicken Chop and Lamb Jumbo. To my dismay, the Seafood platter servings is too small, the rest of the foods ordered are acceptable by any standard.

I'm too tired to continue my training modules; I think its time to call it a night.

*I'm watching UFC 98 main card, Lyoto Machida vs Rashad Evans. UFC is one of my favorite sports if you may call it that*

Regards,

MARK

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment