Friday, May 29, 2009

My sleepless night

Its 3 a.m but I couldn’t sleep, these pesky mosquitoes is a pain in the ass! I'm tired but can’t sleep, even a healthy dose of aerosol spray doesn’t seem to stop the incoming onslaught of these beasts. Luckily, I don’t' have an appointment or meeting set up with any of my clients tomorrow but I'll have to attend Termination Salvation screening organized by my company at One Utama as a little token of appreciation to our customers and its own personnel.  I'd completed 2 tenders and there's only one more tender left to be submitted, I'm leaving that for weekend.

I guess organizing and planning of wedding ceremony does pose its own challenge, from the mix-up that my mum made for our VIP wedding favors. She actually spelled my fiancée name incorrectly and as the result, our VIP wedding favors will be printed with incorrectly spelled bride's name, leaving me to correct it by myself. Our wedding cards it’s kinda of nice in its own way but the map is slightly small in size for people to see, unless you're very well versed with Bukit Damansara or KL downtown area, my bets are you will be most likely got yourself lost in the process of finding our wedding reception. The workaround is too print additional map maybe on A4 size paper to be distributed with the cards.

Moving on to something else, unfortunately my UFC 2009 Undisputed avatar is getting beaten to a pulp. Every match will end in a knockout fashion, either by submission or a by solid right punch. I can't recall real life UFC matches to happen on this type of electrifying pace. It’s too unrealistic in that sense but I do love the ground and pound, reversal and transition of moves, under hook slam and the submission. Kudos to Yukos for a game well executed!

* Reminds me that I have to call our travel agent tour, I'm supposed to pay the balance of fees, still uncertain on whether Beijing or Perth is the better option.*

Regards,

MARK

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment