Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Short Entry #1

Its barely 10 p.m but I'm feeling sleepy already, a bit tired today without any real reason to be so, I just bought Xbox 360 for my future brother in law with NBA Live 2009 as the mandatory free game, I couldn’t comprehend anyone obsession with basketball but I guess each and everyone of us is entitled to be obsessed with something no matter how distasteful it is! Haha. I bought UFC 2009 Undisputed for myself and trying to work myself up the career leadership. I'm about to doze off, it will be short and simple entry unlike my previous blog entry. Ah, just received email from DiGi requesting me to apply for the position of Unix Engineer, thanks but no thanks, not interested to work as an engineer anymore. I have a couple of tender and proposal to be completed by next week, because of that I foresee this weekend will be quite hectic as well.

*Went to lunch with Azim and Rahman, the intention was to give them the invitation card for my wedding, that bloody fella actually left my invites at the restaurant we ate after all of my trouble going to see him and treat him lunch! =) *

Regards,

MARK

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment