Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My first entry to the blogosphere!

Sigh,

I've been contemplating on writing a blog for quite some time now, the only problem is that I'm not exactly sure what kind of issues will I be tackling or addressing on my blog. To discuss something related to my working life on a greater length would further depress me unnecessarily. Most probably this blog will be dedicated to my dining or culinary experience-if I may call it that-, as I really enjoy eating and trying out new things (food). Having said that, I'm still waiting for my fiancĂ©e to send me the pictures we took early last week. I’m assuming the delay is caused by the fact that she’s trying to render the images taken last week to a 3d animation rivaling that of Pixar’s and Disney’s. *sarcasm*

Well today clearly is not a great day to be at the office, I was practically screwed by one of the biggest customer who was clearly upset. What exactly transpire that eventually led me to incur his wrath? Basically what happened was, our company secretary accidentally send out an email that was not supposed to be out without checking who is the intended recipients of that email. It was sent to the wrong person. Period. Here's an idea, why don't you check with your boss before sending out email?

I have several major things lined up in the future, I'm getting married in June, honeymoon in July and most probably move in to our new house around August-Sept. Provided that Sunway can complete all the necessary documentation which I doubt, we might be able to moved in earlier.

Screw whatever I wrote on the first paragraph, while writing this, I believe most probably this blog will attempt to highlight certain things, one of which is my everyday working life if there's something interesting to be discussed to begin with, my dining experience if the food is worth discussing about, my interests such as SANs, BURAs, politics, economics, finance and maybe once in a while my personal life.

There's a high probability that this will be my first and only post here due to my 'busy' schedule.

Regards,

MARK 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment