Saturday, May 30, 2009

My chill-out time

Huu,

Yesterday I attended Terminator:Salvation screening at GSC One Utama organized by my company, the cinema was packed with audience whom are supposed to be our customer. A good half of them I've never met or being introduced before this event, let alone recognize which company they are from. I sat at the front half of the cinema screen, the surround speaker system was amazingly blaringly loud! Whenever there's a scene involving two machines duking it out, the sounds of metal clutching or hammering each other that was produced could probably render me deaf. Half way through the movie, I was wondering, could I possibly walk out of this cinema as a deaf man? The movie was pretty exciting to watch but a little bit predictable as far as how the storyline will develop, if you are a fan of movie with witty conversation and remarks or engaging storyline this is a movie that you must avoid.

Movie ended around 11p.m, than my colleague suggested to go for a drink at Mamak stall, since it’s already late and none of us is in the mood to search for Mamak stall outside of OU, we settled for Mamak Corner inside OU. I reached home around 4 a.m , but not after another 2 drinking session at TTDI and DJ. I was freaking tired by the time I reached home.

Today, I went out with my fiancée and her army of destruction *read as her siblings* =) . Her brother wanted to purchase a desk, so he can put his newly bought prized possession properly. He wanted to survey for the price of LCD TV as well so we decided to stop by at Courts Mammoth Mutiara Damansara. The price of all the goods is a bit expensive compared to any other outlets but here you will get the comfort to compare a lot of products side by side without any hassle as they have quite a number of items to choose from.

 

We had lunch at Marche *again*, by again I meant we had lunch not 2 hours ago and also we had lunch at Marche not 1 week ago.  The bill came in at about 125++, it can be considered as relatively cheap as there were 4 of us compared to last week bill which is 99++ for 2 person. I'm sure the main reason is the fact that Izat and Nana is quite reluctant to order something expensive as they know I will be footing the bill. They ordered pasta like thingy and a sausage; the home made pizza ordered by Ely was quite tasteful although the ingredients used are quite minimal.

I've sent my wedding gift to Ely for decoration at Keramat, will be picking it up 1 or 2 days before the wedding, hopefully everything will turn out to be beautiful. Hmm need to be 'friendlier' to my in-laws, wouldn't want them to think I'm too stuck up or disrespectful to them. I guess I'm not a 'people' person but more like a 'techie' person. How I wish my in-laws is well versed in storage fundamentals or technologies so we can discuss non-stop for days! Haha.

Regards, 

MARK

 

2 comments:

nana said...

we're the army of destruction!!~
ekeke, ehsat ajak main xbox, then we'll show you the real " army of destruction "~ ngahaha!!

i'l be busy though, so good luck with ehsat:D

MARK said...

@Nana - You're better of practicing your gaming skills. I wouldn't want to be accused of bullying my Sis-in-Law =)

Post a Comment